Kimes Ranch Jolene Bootcut Jeans
Kimes Ranch Jolene Bootcut Jeans
She's finally here. Jolene is a low rise, bootcut jean. The silver top stitching will steal the attention of anyone you pass by. Features a higher rise in the back that is great for riding. Please refer to the size chart for your ideal size. Limited quantities available!
- Fit: Low rise, fitted thigh, flare bootcut.
- Details: Right hand twill, ring spun, rinse wash, and silver stitched embroidered horns.
- Construction: 13 oz. denim.
- Longevity: Kimes Ranch is known for sourcing high quality ring spun denim. Ring spun denim has a greater tear strength in the fabric thus making the jeans last 2-3 times longer than competing brands!
- 99% Cotton, 1% Spandex
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Before we get to the fine print... let me say that I so appreciate YOU! Thank you for supporting my dream. I don't take your experience lightly and I want to make sure you're always right at home!
Where are you located?
I get this question a lot. We are located in southern Missouri in an Ozark mountain valley surrounded by cows, horses, dirt roads, and a decent river to float on in the spring.
What does shipping cost?
$7.99 flat rate (economy ground 5-8 days in transit) for orders $74.99 and under.
FREE SHIPPING (economy ground 5-8 days in transit) on all orders $75.00+.
We charge a $15 boxing fee for all hats. Our hats are packed in their own box to protect their brim and crown from damage. You can store your hats in these whenever you aren't wearing them. These hat boxes are then placed inside another box to protect your hat from damage in transit. To cover the extra handling and boxing we have included this small charge.
How long will it take for you to ship my order?
All orders are shipped by the U.S. Postal Service or Fedex. We aim to ship orders within 3 business days. Orders over a 1 lb. ship USPS Priority Mail or Fedex. Orders under 1 lb. ship USPS First Class Mail. Customers will receive a tracking number when the item(s) have shipped. Some items may come in separate packages from another warehouse.
How long will it take for me to receive my order?
Your order is expected to arrive within 7-10 business days. However, due to shipping delays your order may take longer to arrive. Please note, when your order has left our facility we do not have control over how long it may take to arrive.
Do you ship internationally?
Unfortunately, due to the high cost of shipping and lengthy wait time for packages to arrive, we have discontinued shipping outside of the US for the time being.
Can I edit or cancel my order after I’ve checked out?
We try our best to get your order in the mail ASAP. Unfortunately, once your order is placed it cannot be changed, modified, or canceled after you checkout.
I received my order, but it’s incorrect. Can you fix it
So sorry! Please feel free to contact us.
Girl, we understand that sometimes things just don't work out! That's ok! I love what I do and I want you to love what you receive. I also know that ordering online can be a wild ride when looking for the best fit. So, that's why I offer easy returns and exchanges. Here's the details...
I accept returns in new condition, with original packaging and tags attached within 30 days of delivery. Your cost for return shipping is $5.00. Simply start a return and the system will create a return label for you as you progress through the prompts. Once your items arrive at our warehouse it can take up to 10 days for the refund to be processed, please be patient. When your return is processed at our facility you will receive a refund to your method of payment.
There are some exceptions on items that can be returned...
Items not eligible for return include sale items marked at 50% off or more, clearance, barn burners, grab bags, bras, swimwear, lingerie, and tank tops.
Shoes must be unworn and free of scuffs or marks of any kind. Shoe boxes need to be shipped inside another box. If the shoe box is damaged when returning or has stickers attached to the box from the shipping company the return will not be acceptable.
We reserve the right to refuse a refund if the items have any signs of wear, alteration, misuse, damage, or are Final Sale items. Returned merchandise must NOT be worn or washed. Returns that smell of cigarette smoke, appear to have been worn, have tags removed, are exposed to pet hair, makeup, deodorant stains or odors will not qualify for a return.
- Please note the color of the merchandise may vary due to photography, indoor / outdoor lighting, and computer monitor resolutions. We do not view these as product defects. As always the buyer will pay return shipping.
- Please allow 10 business days for our warehouse to receive your return, and up to 10 business days for us to process your refund. Start a Return.
If you prefer to exchange your purchase for another size, we've got you covered. Please click here to start a return. If your item is eligible for an exchange, the system will give you the size options available as you proceed through the prompts.
DEFECTS OR PROBLEMS WITH YOUR ORDER?
- We stand behind our products. If for any reason you have received an item that has a problem or defect please contact us within 5 business days of receipt to inform us of the issue. Please take a picture of the defective area, as well as the intact tag and send your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put "Damaged Item" for the subject line of your email. If we are not notified within the 5 day window this item will not qualify for a return.
- Please note we do not take responsibility for damages that occur due to improper handling or incorrect sizing.
We collect sales tax in different states according to state and federal regulations.
Feel free to contact us anytime by clicking here!
FREE Shipping on all orders over $75!View full details